2011, സെപ്റ്റംബർ 6, ചൊവ്വാഴ്ച

WHO LOVE SUN

>                        WHO LOVE SUN.





                       "  I am always not right,but never wrong "

What is the different between love and arranged marriage.....?
That is the question for my friends.
I think ..............
What is love and marriage....?
If i don't know the answer...........trueely
but one thing loves are made from life and life reflects the loves,loves have become a part of our lives
                                
                                  Every love needs a spark.I strongly believe some ones love ignited the spark in my life and life stiyledifferent people react in loves in different stiyle. women are confused in loves what love is true or false............!they expect a man,respect a man but mens are not loveable

                    lot of thoughts................

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല: